Feed your CPU and GPU with gaming memory
The fast, easy, and affordable way to up your game
Surreal gaming performance centers on your rig’s processor and motherboard, followed by your graphics, memory, storage, monitor and other peripherals. The role of each is critical, but without enough RAM, you’re unable to feed each component with the resources it needs to keep your game lethal. Since nearly everything you experience in-game flows through RAM, it’s one of the most cost-effective ways to instantly up your game.
How more RAM instantly improves your game
1. Better graphics
Integrated graphics are almost fully dependent on memory to produce the visuals you see, and graphics cards feast on RAM. With 8GB of gaming memory at an absolute minimum (we recommend 16GB), your system is able to keep pumping the pixels and hit higher frame rates. You’ll notice the difference.
2. Smooth, responsive gameplay
Memory is what supports the game world you navigate. The more memory you have, the more of your game’s world your system is able to process and load in real time, which is how you get a seamless experience.
3. Installation that’s fast and easy
Adding Ballistix Sport memory takes about as much time as setting up a Steam® account – literally a matter of minutes. Open your rig. Slam the modules in.1 Close your case. Done.
4. The most affordable type of gaming upgrade
Ballistix Sport is the most cost-effective type of gaming upgrade you can do. It’s less expensive than a gaming headset, keyboard, or mouse and it’s only about 10% the cost of a high-end graphics card.2
Fuel your rig’s gaming engine to reach its full potential
As games grow in complexity and memory requirements increase, pack your system with Ballistix memory to play games the way they’re meant to be played – vivid and seamless. Even for the most inexpensive desktop or laptop with minimal components, a Ballistix Sport RAM upgrade often costs just $50 or less and can instantly transform a hollow machine into a beast capable of helping you climb the leaderboards.
Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany, where warranty is valid for 10 years from date of purchase.
- By “slam,” we don’t mean a two-handed, backboard-shattering dunk or jumping off the top rope and dropping an elbow on your RAM* – technically, this means applying 20 to 30 pounds of pressure (that’s 9.07185 to 13.6078 kg, to be more specific) to install a module.
*Don’t try these at home, either.
- As of 19 September 2016, an 8GB kit of Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory cost $41.99 on the Crucial manufacturer website (part number BLS2K4G4D240FSE). The NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition video card, an example of a high-end video card, was listed at $699.00 on the NVIDIA manufacturer’s website as of 19 September 2016. All prices subject to change and based on current exchange rates. Claim is for illustrative purposes only.
©2016 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Ballistix nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Ballistix, the Ballistix logo, and Built to Win are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. Steam is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.